By: Sandy Schest
Tuesday April 9, 2013
Glassdoor-Employer Center Rollout
Glassdoor is a career community that allows potential candidates to get an inside look at jobs and companies. The information is generated by users for reviews and salaries, while employers are able to control the “overview” tab of their company profile. Anonymous salaries, company reviews and interview questions are posted by current employees, job seekers and sometimes the companies themselves.
At the end of March, Glassdoor rolled out a new, self-service tool that allows employers to edit their profile and view performance metrics on the backend, rather than wait for Glassdoor reps to make profile changes or send them monthly reports.
Here are some of the new features that employers can take advantage of with the Free Employer Account (a resource available to all employers):
- Updating of company profile-e.g., website address, HQ location, company info etc.
- Editing and updating of company descriptions and mission statement
- Responding to company reviews- negative and positive
- Updating of awards, accolades and photos
- Requesting competitor list on Glassdoor
Here are some of the features that employers can take advantage of with the Free Employer Center:
- View profile metrics- clicks and impressions
- View demographics about your candidate pool
- Years of Experience
- View top job titles amongst those viewing your client’s profile on Glassdoor
- View top locations amongst those viewing your client’s profile on Glassdoor
The Employer Center is available directly from a company’s profile page on Glassdoor and can be viewed at anytime, anywhere. This new Employer Center offers a 360-degree view into the workplace and allows employers to get involved in the conversations happening on Glassdoor and gain better insights into their company’s talent brand. If you’d like more information on Glassdoor, please contact me at email@example.com or check it out at http://www.glassdoor.com/employers/.